sinking in and singing out

Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween.


Happy Halloween. I was going to be Little Edie Beale for Halloween, but I was so lazy getting my costume together. It's actually an easy outfit to get set up, but hmm, maybe in reality I wasn't so into getting dressed up this year. Does that make me a grump? I don't think so. I feel pretty happy. Nils and I carved a pumpkin and made cookies to celebrate. There is so much going on around the Twin Cities, I am unsure if we are even going to do anything. Really though, I don't mind staying in...I need to finish Patron Saint of Liars by Ann Patchett. It's so good. I think I have 50 pages left.


Also, today I finally picked up Yo La Tengo's Popular Songs while at Eclipse. It's quite good. Poppy and moody. I am going to leave the CD in my car. I will probably listen to it over and over again like I did with Au Revoir Simone's record.




No comments: