sinking in and singing out

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The 13 Days of Christmas


I love my job. I work with great people and provide services to some pretty neat people in the Northwest area of Hennepin County. Yesterday, we had our annual holiday party at our drop-in and it was so nice to see so many people come together, enjoy food, and have fun. I can't imagine what it would look like if the Northwest Community Support Program didn't exist. It would be site of sad affairs.

I am spending my weekend at home, relaxing, and working on Xmas gifts. I am almost finished with my gifts for my favorite people of the West Coast. Once I am done with their gifts, I will move on to finish projects for my mother.

Nils and I will spending most of our holiday in Duluth with his mom Alice. Last weekend we found out that we'll get to help babysit a puppy while we are visiting. There is nothing that will give us more joy than being able to walk a dog on Christmas Day. We can't wait!

No comments: