sinking in and singing out

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving fastly along.


This week is moving so fast and before we know it, Xmas will be upon us in all its festivities. I can't wait to deck the halls and put up our plastic tree...

Nils and I will be hosting a small Friendsgiving at our house next week. So, if you don't have any plans or your plans end early, please contact me. It will be a turkey-friendly day of vegetarian/vegan preparation!

Nils and I missed the Turf's decoration party, but thankfully, they've decided to extend the party till next week! I am excited to see friends! Apparently, this past Tuesday was a glitter fest.

Tonight, I will be oriented into the U of M's Graduate School. Luckily, it's on the St. Paul campus. I shouldn't *crossing fingers* have to worry too much about parking...

All I want for xmas:
>a camera of awesomeness!

>and then I want to win this! You should enter too!

>and I think I will make this next week, but vegan! Mmmm, mmhmm!

This weekend will be prepping for my mom's surgery the day after Thanksgiving...What the what? And catching up on my handmade xmas gifts.

No comments: