sinking in and singing out

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Rat Recovered

Signing up for classes is becoming all too familiar. I used to add classes and then drop them every semester. After talking with my advisor via email, her best suggestion was to wait on the class with 12 required books. The last thing I want is to get burn out in my first semester. So, I will be taking an Intro class in Interdisciplinary Studies and that class only. I have an orientation next week and as much as it saddens me, I will be missing Jenny Hart appearing at Crafty Planet. Poopola. Ah school - always getting in the way of socializing...

Cavity fillings are never fun. I was calmer than I thought I would be when I met with my dentist today. I was in and out in a matter of 25 minutes. Is that a record for a filling? I dunno, I was impressed. I should have given her a tip.

After dinner, I chatted up with our rat Stella. About a month ago she was in surgery getting a tumor removed. We're so happy she's back to her old self. It was definitely a trying time while she was recovering.

No comments: