sinking in and singing out

Monday, November 9, 2009

Required Reading

I've figured out my class schedule for Spring semester. I am relieved that I will only be on campus once a week - on Tuesdays. Apparently though, one of the classes I am signing up for has 12 required books. Yikes! I guess that will be about 200 pages a week on top of my other research class. What am I getting myself into?

I am missing Stacy and Aleshia. My two buddies. I hope I will get to see them soon. LA is so far away...


I am currently required to read Under the Banner of Heaven for this month's for book club. Not only have I been so uppity about the Stupak amendment, I am now raging about mormons...I considered looking into Buddhism to combat my anxiety.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

Dang, that's a lot of books! And hey, that photo was taken at Griffith. What a fantastic place.