sinking in and singing out

Sunday, December 23, 2007

lesson learned

I applied ointment to a burn. I guess that is a no no. Hot glue attached itself to my finger last night by way of a purple button. By way of my shaky hands, really. Tugging at the button, I removed a layer of my skin. EW. It's not so purty to look at and it hurts, but all is safe - it's not going to get infected. Tetanus shots are helpful in that way. Playing with a hot glue gun though made lots of nice gifts for my friends and family. It will heal soon, but yes, it will scar. So, yea lesson learned? Yes, on how to treat burns. Thanks to Dawn. THANK YOU DAWN. Dawn satisfied my pin needs and supplied with me her very own Ref Pin. So, she officially pinned me! Thanks to the Minnesota Rollergirls:

  • Mani-Ax


  • A photo I had taken at one the Andrew Bird Guthrie shows is now a certified Jessica Reyes credit:

  • Xan Aranda


  • Also, because of Miss Aranda, I came upon:

  • Chicago Film Brigade


  • I think I am encouraged to submit a short film of mine. Very cool stuff, I must say.

    I had lunch at French Meadow today, but before I made it there, I made a short film:
    Title: Know News is No News

    *Tagline: In the morning - I don't need that newspaper. At least, THAT newspaper.

    And then when I got to French Meadow I had a happy accident:

    (accidental photo)

    music lately:
    bonnie prince billy and matt sweeney
    april march with los cincos
    POP RIVETS
    Elvis Costello and The Attractions Get Happy!

    No comments: